Thursday, May 17, 2007

एक नयी शुरुआत

‘I want to physically hurt you’ is what my best friend told me when I deleted my not so read previous blog .

(this indeed is a new start and meals are to be gleefully had and I know I don’t have to do it ,but thank you mallika for being the bully that you are and making my virtual and non virtual life go round and round .)

what made me delete my previous blog ,I cannot definitely say .i would like to believe though that it was a combination of sudden aversion to self composed intensely emotional poetry (which had stated making frequent appearances on my blog) and anxieties about revealing the under confident and often incompetent writer in me .

the period of contemplation that followed however has made me realize that maybe hitting the delete button wasn’t such a smart thing to do and that there are people(even if there are just two lol!) who care to read my eccentric rants .This is my space in the cyber world and what I shall write from now on will try to steer clear form unimportant concerns like incompetent writing :-)

so cheers to the woman who brings all the joy to this blog and my life

malli I’ll love you always too

thanks :-)

ps and thank you koyel for being the ,consistent blogging support and encouragement system that a lazy bum like me actually does not deserve

1 comment:

Koyel said...

Incompetent writing? Are you WARPED in the head?? Actually you are...:D Thats why I like so so much,hahahaha.
(And youre blog had READERS.)